To help Owners’ Corporations (OCs) and Property Management Companies (PMCs) prevent corruption and adopt ethical practices in building management and maintenance, the ICAC provides the following services:
- providing independent advice to OCs and PMCs on corruption prevention measures and procedures in building management and maintenance;
- advising OCs and PMCs on probity guidelines and code of conduct for their members and staff;
- arranging visits and training activities to OCs and PMCs to enhance their understanding of the anti-corruption law and corruption-prone areas, as well as encouraging them to adopt preventive measures; and
- offering OCs and PMCs publicity materials including pamphlets, exhibition panels, stall games etc., to promote clean building management.
Get more details from:
Integrity Building Management Enquiry Hotline: 2929 4555, or the Government Subsidy Schemes for Building Maintenance – Corruption Preventive Education Thematic Webpage and the Integrity and Quality Building Management Website.
ICAC education and publicity materials relating to preventing corruption in building management include:
- Integrity and Quality Building Management and Maintenance Video(available in Cantonese with Traditional Chinese and English subtitles)
- ICAC vs Crocodile Consultant ( available in Cantonese only)
- ICAC Services on Clean Building Management
- Active Participation in Integrity and Quality Building Management
- Suspecting Corruption, report it. All information provided will be kept in strict confidence.
Report Corruption Hotline: 25 266 366