Procedures and regulations of meetings (applicable to buildings with OCs only)
Matters concerning the management of the building and planning of building rehabilitation are explained, discussed and resolved at meetings of MC or general meetings of OC. They include:
• the execution of building rehabilitation works;
• the application for relevant subsidy/assistance schemes under the URA or other government departments/authorities;
• the identification of intended works items;
• the appointment of qualified works consultant;
• the appointment of qualified works contractor.
Want to know more about the details of the procedures and regulations of meetings?